Vacation week this week! I know my track record with staycations isn’t good, but hopefully I can turn that around. It’s also our second fast day as a couple, so staying busy will help with that.
Goals for the week:
- Work on the side hustle — convert existing websites to the template
- Make a site for my wife to help support her looking-for-work efforts
- Spend a half-hour a day outside weeding, prepping for winter, etc.
- Make a shelf for my wife’s growing collection of taster glasses
- Build a thing for the radio station — too long to explain here
- “YOU ARE A WIZARD” audio for this thing. More on that later.
- A couple of one-hour fill-ins for the radio. More on that later too.
I think that’s doable. Plus lots of goofing off, playing video games, etc.
So I should draw up a quick schedule to keep myself on track — schedule the goofing off times, as counter-intuitive as that sounds. Here we go!