I’m not sick sick but I’m on the road to sick. My wife’s had a cold for a couple of days and I went to bed feeling logey and woke up stuffed up all to heck with a lot of sinus pressure. I’m sick! And I don’t want to get sicker.
This is the plan, as set out in the master plan for the year:
- Not much changes. Diet stays responsible.
- Exercise gets cut down to 10 minutes a day, and sleep is now a top priority every night
- Try to sleep in a bit more each morning (cats may screw that up)
- Drink water! Drink EVEN MORE water. Enforce the 2L a day regime rigorously, and stretch for 3L a day.
- Don’t sweat weight stalls at all. Weight loss isn’t a goal, feeling better is.
That’s, er, it. I still try to do the things I’m doing, just a little less, and with reduced expectations until I’m over it. Now I’m off to drink! Some! Water!